At Abbott Home Care Inc., we recognize the frustrations you're facing, and we're dedicated to offering the personalized, dedicated care you deserve. When you come to us in Coal Grove and Jackson, OH, we'll take the time to evaluate your condition, discuss your goals, address your concerns, and develop a treatment plan designed to offer you the maximum amount of benefit.
Strokes, comas, and other serious injuries can make everyday life extremely difficult. Being able to walk, write and bath is what makes us feel human and free. Not being able to do these simple tasks can be frustrating and upsetting. This is why Abbott Home Care Inc. occupational therapy services is such a vital part of our in home rehabilitation care. Occupational therapy services will assist you or your loved one in learning how to perform daily living skills such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting to help them return to their prior level of independence and mobility.
Common occupational therapy interventions include:
- Helping people with suffering from disabilities to participate fully in everyday life and social situations.
- Helping people recovering from injury to regain skills.
- Provide support for seniors experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
Abbott Home Care Inc.'s Occupational therapy services typically include:
- An evaluation in which the patient, family, and occupational therapist determine goals.
- Customized therapy sessions to help improve the patient’s ability to perform daily activities and reach the goals.
- An evaluation to ensure the goals are being met and/or make changes to the plan.
Don’t let an injury or ailment slow you down. Call Abbott Home Care Inc. today for more information or to schedule an appointment.